Annual Reports & Results
In April 1996, the Minister of Education approved the establishment of the Edmonton Regional Learning Consortium. A Task Force of representatives from ATA, ASBOA, ASBA, CASS, ASCHA, and the University of Alberta completed the groundwork for the ERLC partnership based on the Guidelines for Establishing Regional Consortium: An Initiative for the Improvement of Education and its Delivery, September 1995, Alberta Education. All the stakeholders share in the responsibility for the success of the partnership.
ERLC is governed by a nine member Board of Directors made up of representatives from the partner organizations. The board is responsible for the governance of the Edmonton Regional Learning Consortium. Each year, the board provides the Minister of Learning with an Annual Report outlining its achievements.
Implementation Support Grants
ERLC Board, on behalf of the region it serves, receives grants from Alberta Educaiton to support implementation. Implementation Reports identify the work the region has requested and the service ERLC has provided to support implementation.
- ERLC Implementation Support Plan 2012-2013
- ERLC Implementation Support Report 2011-2012
- ERLC Implementation Support Plan 2011-2012
- ERLC Curriculum Implementation Report 2010-2011
- ERLC Curriculum Implementation Support Plan 2010-2011
- ERLC Curriculum Implementation Report 2009-2010
- ERLC Curriculum Implementation Report 2008-2009
- Support for Implementation of Social Studies Final Report 2004–2011
- Distributed Professional Learning (DPL) Highlights