Browse Resources by Focus
- Beginner Teachers / New to Teaching in Alberta
- Career and Technology Studies
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Learning
- English Language Learners
- Fine Arts
- FNMI (First Nations, Métis and Inuit)
- Inclusive Education
- International Languages & Culture
- Literacy / English Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Teacher / Education Assistants
- Technology Integration
In these five video clips, Lucy West and Katherine Casey share their expertise on Literacy and Numeracy Content Coaching and the processes for creating and operating a successful coaching program.
The Black Gold Instructional Coaching Team shares research based strategies, tips and reflections on their process of creating and operating a learning coach program.
This resource demonstrates strategies to support universal designs for learning within an inclusive context in the early learning classroom.