Browse Resources by Focus
- Beginner Teachers / New to Teaching in Alberta
- Career and Technology Studies
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Curriculum Redesign
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Learning
- English Language Learners
- Fine Arts
- FNMI (First Nations, Métis and Inuit)
- Inclusive Education
- International Languages & Culture
- Literacy / English Language Arts
- Mathematics / Numeracy
- Social Studies
- Teacher / Education Assistants
- Technology Integration
Alberta Education has updated the Alberta K-9 Mathematics Programs of Study and the teacher support resource Alberta K-9 Mathematics Achievement Indicators.
This recorded webinar will provide information about these updates and answer related questions.
Online Learning Space
Continued support for high school mathematics implementation is provided in this online learning space. You will find:
This PD resource examines how and why technology is essential for helping 21st century learners achieve academic success. In these nine video clips, Dr. Dave Edyburn discusses the implications and challenges of technology and educational change.
This PD resource is intended to assist school leaders with awareness and understanding of the mathematics program of studies with the purpose to support implementation and student learning.