Technology Integration Community of Practice
Apr 06, 2017 at 10:00 am
|Date:||April 06, 2017|
|Time:||9:00 am – 3:00 pm|
(includes lunch, which is not prepared in a nut/gluten-free environment)
Nisku (Black Gold Regional Division Central Office)
1101 - 5th Street
Who should attend
Advisory Committee Members, Division Instructional Leaders
About this learning opportunity
Communities of practice (CoP) offer a powerful professional learning strategy for 21st-century learning. The specific purpose of each CoP will be determined by the needs and interests of each advisory group. These sessions will facilitate networking opportunities and collaborative inquiry. The group will establish a clear learning or research focus so that advisory members will leave the COP with deeper knowledge, tools, practices and/or resources that will be of benefit in their local context.
You will be involved in:
- Creating a shared vision for the community of practice.
- Evaluating current research and evidence that supports the shared vision.
- Networking to create and or share human resources, materials, funding and infrastructure relative to the advisory focus priorities.
- Collaborating on strategies, procedures, and processes that will help support professional learning in our school authorities.
- Set timeline and meeting dates for future meetings.
*If you cannot attend in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a virtual alternative.