“Uplifting Leadership” with Dr. Andy Hargreaves... “uplift those we serve by uplifting those who serve them!”
Dr. Andy Hargreaves' engaging professional learning session “Uplifting Leadership” focused on learning about the factors that his research has found to uplift people and their organizations:
- Identify and articulate an inspiring dream that is coherently connected to the best of what the organization has been before.
- Pursue that dream at a sustainable pace without squandering resources, incurring excessive debt or burning people out.
- Forge paths of innovation and improvement that others have overlooked or rejected.
- Monitor progress by using metrics and indicators in a mindful and meaningful way.
- Build teams that naturally pull people into change rather than pushing them through it.
GREATER ST. ALBERT CATHOLIC’S PROFESSIONAL LEARNING STORY 2014-2015
Posted on Wednesday April 29, 2015
Preparing for the upcoming changes in Alberta’s curriculum
Posted on Friday April 24, 2015
Ministerial Order on Student Learning: 3 Essential Conditions to Consider
Posted on Tuesday January 27, 2015
Learning about Inspiring Education: A Dialogue With Albertans
Posted on Thursday November 27, 2014
Embarking on a journey to embrace the Inspiring Education initiative
Posted on Friday October 10, 2014
Looking for resources to enhance your understanding of Curriculum Redesign as envisioned in Inspiring Education? ARPDC has created a collaborative space to share an ongoing collection of resources to support implementation.
Empowering the Spirit
This website provides opportunities to expand your understanding of literacy and numeracy practices from First Nations, Métis and Inuit perspectives and gain tools and strategies to support First Nations, Métis and Inuit and all students' success in your community.
A Guide to Support Implementation: Essential Conditions was developed by a provincial working group of education partners committed to realizing positive change in Alberta’s schools and classrooms.