“Uplifting Leadership” with Dr. Andy Hargreaves... “uplift those we serve by uplifting those who serve them!”
Dr. Andy Hargreaves' engaging professional learning session “Uplifting Leadership” focused on learning about the factors that his research has found to uplift people and their organizations:
- Identify and articulate an inspiring dream that is coherently connected to the best of what the organization has been before.
- Pursue that dream at a sustainable pace without squandering resources, incurring excessive debt or burning people out.
- Forge paths of innovation and improvement that others have overlooked or rejected.
- Monitor progress by using metrics and indicators in a mindful and meaningful way.
- Build teams that naturally pull people into change rather than pushing them through it.
GREATER ST. ALBERT CATHOLIC’S PROFESSIONAL LEARNING STORY 2014-2015
Posted on Wednesday April 29, 2015
Preparing for the upcoming changes in Alberta’s curriculum
Posted on Friday April 24, 2015
Ministerial Order on Student Learning: 3 Essential Conditions to Consider
Posted on Tuesday January 27, 2015
Learning about Inspiring Education: A Dialogue With Albertans
Posted on Thursday November 27, 2014
Embarking on a journey to embrace the Inspiring Education initiative
Posted on Friday October 10, 2014
A Guide to Support Implementation: Essential Conditions was developed by a provincial working group of education partners committed to realizing positive change in Alberta’s schools and classrooms.
Literacy for All
The purpose of this web site is to provide information and strategies for teachers in Alberta who want to learn more about literacy and communication instruction for students with significant disabilities. Much of this content has been co-developed with participants of the Literacy for All communities of practice.
Learning Technologies is for teachers, learning coaches, and others who want to know more about how educational and assistive technologies can support students in their classrooms.